Come and celebrate Christmas Eve together as we remember LOVE in NAZARETH! See you at 7:00pm on Saturday, December 24th!
Services Times & Location
7 PM Christmas Eve December 24
10 AM Sundays
7 PM Wednesday
What Can I Expect?
- In total a Victory Life Church Service is about 90 minutes in length.
- Our Christmas Eve Service involves lots of song and dance about
- Song lyrics are projected onto the screen so you can sing along and/or engage with worship however you feel comfortable.
- After the music portion of service is complete, one of our pastors will come out to share upcoming announcements and collect an offering.
- Then our pastor will share an encouraging message on living a life of victory in Jesus.
What About My Kids?
We believe kids should have a blast at church every week. At Victory Life Church, we make this a priority. The other thing we make a priority is your children's safety. Because of this we have a detailed check-in for our nursery and Children's Church. The first time you visit, you'll want to leave yourself an extra 10 minutes to get signed in for the nursery or Children's Church experience. Nursery and Children's Church is offered at every Victory Life Church service for kids ages infant through 5th grade.
Let Us Know You're Coming
We are so excited you want to visit us. Please click the button below to give us a heads up and we will be ready to greet you at our VISITORS LOUNGE.
"My family attended Campmeeting and we were blessed with the hospitality of the people, their genuine love for people, and the simplicity of the word being taught. It's a great place for family to worship God and grow in His word."
-- Anthony O.
"Loved it! Definitely plan on attending more often."
-- Catherine V.