Join Us IN PERSON Starting Sunday, May 17
Sunday Service 10:00am
(Due to state regulations, limited seating is available each service).
Join Us Online
Tune in for Victory Life LIVE streaming
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Plan to Attend?
- In accordance with CDC guidelines, it is strongly encouraged that you and your family wear a cloth face covering or mask.
- In order to create a spacious environment, we will have limited seating with adequate spacing in our Sanctuary. Please be patient with our team as you more than likely will not be able to sit in your normal seating area.
What Happens When I Arrive?
When you arrive, please remain outdoors and we will guide you through a contactless experience. Only the front doors to the foyer will be open. Our team will direct each of your steps seamlessly from the front door directly to your seat in the Sanctuary. At all times we will assist you in maintaining a 6-foot safe distance as you move through and sit in the environment.
- Restroom are available for essential use.
- Diaper changing stations are available in each restroom in the foyer.
- Our bookstore and foyer will remain closed during the service.
What About My Kids or Youth?
Your child (birth - 5th grade / 6th - 12th grade) will join you in the Sanctuary for a family-friendly experience. We ask that families sit together to allow the most people to use the limited seating.
What Precautions is Victory Life Taking?
We are taking every step of precaution as prescribed by the CDC to ensure that Victory Life Church is safe, secure, and spacious for your family.
- Every chair will be sanitized prior to and between each worship experience in accordance with CDC guidelines.
- We encourage all attendees over the age of 65 or those who have a compromised immune system to worship online with us.
- If you have had any of the following symptoms in the PAST TWO WEEKS, please worship with us online:
- Cough or Sore Throat
- Shortness of Breath
- Contact with anyone confirmed to have COVID-19 (in the past 14 days)
What Happens When Service is Over?
At the end of the service, Pastor Gil will begin dismissing everyone. Please follow his direction carefully. We ask that you go directly outdoors and do not stay in the Foyer or inside the church building. Please be sensitive to others by not hugging and keeping your 6 ft social distance.